Saturday 19 May 2012

Why Morrissey is my favourite slut ever.

Morrissey is an amazing man because he was in a band and they were cooled the The Smiths and the reason why I said cooled instead of called is because it is really cool to like this band called The Smiths. But anyway I'm not even shitting you when I say that Morrissey is an amazing person he is actually one of my idols or something, I just really love Morrissey so I thought I would do an article about this kind of thing cause it get's the young hip people going and me being young and hip myself and living in London cause London is very hip. London is a nice place to live and so is Manchester which is why Morrissey was born, he was born because of Manchester existing then he met this guy called Jonothan Marr and together they united as one superhero force and made some really good pop tunes which I like. My favorite Smiths song is had to choose but I really love William, It really was nothing because I think it really is something. Morrissey is a bit of a mental guy though, when I saw him at Glastonbury he played Meat Is Murder which is a really shit song about vegitarianism. No offence to vegitarians but I fucking hate the way that they go around at parties and act all cool and stuff. At meal times it's fucking difficult to please a vegitarian and they sit there all smug like because you've made a different meal for them to everyone else. They are cunts but I love everyone including Vegitatians, a few of my friends are Vegitarians so it's alright I can say what I like about them. Anyway I love The Smiths so tune in next time for my next reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment